Our booking calendar gives you an overview of the bookable times of Casa Mango. If you have found the desired travel time from our booking calendar, please send us your booking request by email.

Calendar is loading...
Powered by Booking Calendar
- Available
09
- Booked
09
- Pending
captcha

Or, click here to send a booking inquiry by email

* By submitting your request you agree to the privacy policy deposited on this website and to the processing of your data for the purpose of handling online booking and e-mail and/or voice (telephone) communication.

If you would like to use Casa Mango for your stay on Lanzarote, we currently charge from 110 EUR per night for 4 persons (with a minimum stay of 5 nights). There are no further costs. Please ask us for further details.

Currently, you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 10 days before your arrival. After 10 days we charge 50% of the total booking fee.

Due to the current Corona situation we have a special welcome package for our guests. We provide you with various Corona hygiene products in the house.

Not included are of course your flight (arrival and departure) and your food, or costs that are not connected with your overnight stay. You have to pay a deposit of 25% with your reservation and the other 75% at least 4 weeks before your arrival.

If you want to bring a pet with you, please contact us.

Your arrival can take place after 16:00 o’clock. On the day of your departure we ask you to leave Casa Mango by 10:00 am at the latest. Should you wish to leave after 10:00 am, please contact us before.