Our booking calendar gives you an overview of the bookable times of Casa Mango. If you have found the desired travel time from our booking calendar, please send us your booking request by email, or use WhatsApp to contact us     

Calendar is loading...
Powered by Booking Calendar

Or, click here to send a booking inquiry by email

* By submitting your request you agree to the privacy policy deposited on this website and to the processing of your data for the purpose of handling online booking and e-mail and/or voice (telephone) communication.

If you would like to use Casa Mango for your stay on Lanzarote, we currently charge from 112 EUR per night for 4 persons (with a minimum stay of 7 nights). Please ask us for further details.

You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 30 days before your arrival. After 30 days before arrival we charge 50% of the total booking fee.

Not included are of course your flight (arrival and departure) and your food, or costs that are not connected with your overnight stay. You have to pay a deposit of 25% with your reservation and the other 75% at least 30 days before your arrival.

If you want to bring a pet with you, please contact us.

Your arrival can take place after 16:00 o’clock. On the day of your departure we ask you to leave Casa Mango by 10:00 am at the latest. Should you wish to leave after 10:00 am, please contact us before.